Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

18 October 2008

I'm completely addicted...

I've always been a reasonable frugal shopper. A year or so ago, I started clipping a few coupons here and there. Then I got the itch... The money-saving itch. It could have to do with the economy in it's current state of chaos or just my frugality. I'm not sure which. But thanks to a gal in my ward (Connie), I'm getting really addicted. A few websites that I frequent to find out the deals and how to save and which coupons to use are listed in my "Places We Go Often" list on the side of my blog. I figure if it's Clayton's job to make money, it's my job to save as much as I can. Clayton thinks it's great. And it gives me something constructive to do with my time. So I'll start letting everyone know how it goes. Tonight should be a good trip. I'm actually, for probably one of the first times in my life, excited to go grocery shopping. I HATE grocery shopping. If Clayton doesn't go with me, it more likely than not won't get done at all. If anyone has and great ideas...let me know! I'm always open to new ideas. And I'll share any tips and tricks I get!

No comments: