Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

11 November 2008

Quick Baby Update...

We went in for our 29 week check up today. I found out that my glucose test came out great. That was a great relief. My weight gain was minimal and my blood pressure was also great (112/68). I've always had pretty low blood pressure so it's usually not a concern anyway, but it's always nice to rest assured. The baby is growing well and his heartbeat was 148...perfect. So we are well on our way to having a healthy and hopefully happy baby and mommy in about 2 1/2 months.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That's wonderful! I hope everything continues to go just great!