Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

08 November 2008

I've been tagged: SIX

6 TV shows: CSI, Gilmore Girls, Diners Drive-in and Dives, Food Network Challenge, Suns basketball, D-backs baseball

6 Things that happened today: Laundry, Andrew spilled juice on the floor, the computer froze up, the baby kicked, chatted with Clayton, surfed the web

6 Things I am looking forward to: Our baby being born, Andrew being potty-trained, Clayton graduating, visiting my brother in Washington, Christmas, paying off our debts

6 Things on my wish list: Losing weight so I look okay in my dress for Amy's wedding (after the baby, of course), buying a house we love enough to stay in until it's paid off, a "honeymoon" get-away with Clayton and no kids, having a church calling that doesn't require me to do something or be somewhere every week, grass in my backyard, white Christmases

1 comment:

Heidi said...

As long as your white Christmases don't actually happen here! That would be just too weird.