Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

25 November 2008

Oy Vey!

It's been kind of a rough week in the Myers' household. Andrew woke up Wednesday night crying. He came out and found me on the couch. I went to pick him up and there was something sticky all over his pants... I asked him what is was. "I threw up in my bed." So Clayton and I were up at 2am washing sheets and cleaning the carpet in Andrew's room. He seemed fine the next day then Friday, he was acting awfully mellow...only to throw up again. He slept or laid on the couch all day - which is so NOT like him. He seems to be fine now.

Now I'm the problem. I think I'm having morning sickness, part II. I've deserted poor Clayton, having to sleep on the couch. I'm lucky to get 6 hours of sleep at night and nothing seems to be helping. Here's hoping this is a temporary thing and that I don't have two more months of this to look forward to.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That sounds awful, Valerie. I hope the morning sickness stuff is just temporary. And I hope that Andrew is feeling back to normal too!