Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

13 August 2009

Shopping Trip

So I promise to get back to Clayton's and my story soon. I just had to share my latest shopping trip to Fry's. This was 5 separate transactions with coupons from the 8/2 Kellogg's insert and 8/2 RP inserts.

16 boxes of Cereal
10 boxes of Snack Packs
10 boxes of Eggos
15 packages of Knorr Sides
10 packages of Keebler Cookies
8 jars of Ragu

Spent $61.77 after coupons, sales and MIR
Saved $195.77 = 76% savings

I'll be going back for more cereal, Nutrigrain bars and Rice Krispie Treats (they were out of the last two). Woo Hoo!!! I LOVE SAVING MONEY!

I'll post a pic of the whole mess tomorrow. I need to clean off my camera first.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Ohhh, you did super fantastic!! Great job!! I didn't get any of the Eggo's or snack packs, but should go & get them while I can :) I was going over my reciepts and found that in some transactions I did 6 items instead of 4 or 8 to get the $4 off, so I'm going to take some stuff back tomorrow & do it right :D Customer Service is going to love me....hahaha :) Keep up the great work!!