Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

02 April 2009

The Worst Weightloss Plan EVER!!!

So I've been trying, pretty unsucessfully so far, to lose weight. I've been unmotivated to do anything. I guess my body decided to take things into its own hands...or stomach. For the first time in probably 16 years or so, I have the stomach flu. Since yesterday afternoon, I've dropped 4 lbs. Yea for loosing weight... YUCK for the way it's happening. Andrew is just getting over it. Keeping my fingers crossed that Clayton and Luke don't get this...especially Luke.

3 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Yikes! You've just been hit from all sides this last while, haven't you? Things have to get more positive from here, right? Hope you all get feeling better and flu-free!

Heidi said...

Oh, man, Valerie. Not good. I hope you are feeling better!!!!

Connie said...

Ick! I hate the flu! I can handle myself being sick, or my kids being sick, but when my hubby gets sick, he whines worse than the rest of us put together! PLEASE don't let my hubby get sick! :) Good luck & hope you feel better soon!