Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

30 November 2010

Kids say the darndest things!

Clayton is off work today.  I guess he was wandering around the house with his head and shoulders hunched over.  Andrew said, "Dad, you shouldn't walk like the guy on Hunchback of Notre Dame.  You walk like that and you'll end up living alone in Paris." 

I laughed so hard when Clayton told me that I was crying. 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Andrew is a crack-up!!

~ Lacey ~ said...

That is hilarious!!! :) I love when kids say things like that!