Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

29 November 2010

Baby Boy #3

Today was the big day.  We had our ultrasound and we also found out the gender of the baby.  I was very relieved to find out that everything is okay with the baby.  I've been really worried that the baby wasn't growing right because both of my other boys carried way out in front and I was in maternity clothes by 2-2 1/2 months.  I'm 19 1/2 weeks pregnant and I've been in maternity clothes for a little over a week.  I still have some of my regular clothes that I can wear.  It freaked me out.  Of course, when I told people that, they all assumed I was having a girl.  I have never thought we were having a girl.  I just knew it was another boy.  I learned when I was pregnant with Luke that you can't base it on how different your pregnancies are.  I wasn't sick at all with Andrew and I was nauseous all the time with Luke.

So all is well with the baby. 

A couple of pics of our cute little guy:

He's so excited we know he's a boy.  We even got video of him pulling his arm down as if to say, "Yes!!!"

Looks like we've got another little button nose!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Three boys!! They are going to eat you out of house and home when they are older :-)