Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

30 November 2010

Busy day...

Yet another one out of the mouth of Andrew.  We were discussing his day at preschool while we were eating dinner tonight.  I asked him who his favorite preschool friend right now is.  "Abby."  Then he leans over and says in a whisper, "You want to know a secret, Mom?  I love her!"  And so it begins!

Of course, then there is Luke.  He needed a diaper change at church on Sunday.  We left the diapers in the car and Clayton had the key so I was looking for him.  I found him talking to another guy from the ward in a room.  So I waited outside.  Next door was one of the Young Women's classes and they had the door open.  Luke kept going over to the door, peeking around the corner, smiling, waving, saying "hi".  Back and forth, flirting like you wouldn't believe.  And of course the girls loved it.  Though I'm sure their teacher, who was trying to talk to them about the importance of finances, didn't appreciate the distraction and disturbance. 

Am I sure I want another boy?!  Guess it's a little late now!

No comments: