Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

30 May 2009

Four years and counting...

On Thursday, Clayton and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary. In some ways I can't believe it's been that long. In others, I can't believe that's all the longer it's been. Clayton has been such a blessing in my life. Loving me even when I was acting unlovable. He's been my rock. He's a wonderful husband. A great dad. An excellent provider. He is the "Love of My Life" and I'm looking forward to many more years together. Happy Anniversary, Honey. I love you so very, very much!








1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy anniversary! Isn't it weird how your marriage can seem so short and so long at the same time?