Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

10 December 2008

WooHoo!

Clayton is done with school for this semester! He's got three and a half weeks off before he has to start back up. We are all so excited that he's going to be around a little more around the holidays. Especially Andrew. He misses his Daddy a lot. When Clayton's not home, Andrew sometimes sulks around saying how much he misses his Daddy. Clayton's doing really well, but with that comes time away from us for class and for homework. I'm very proud of him though. I can't believe how quickly the first two semesters have gone by. Hopefully the last one goes that fast, too.

On another woohoo note, my wrist is finally starting to feel better. It still hurts a little if I twist it wrong so I've been keeping it wrapped up so that it doesn't get worse, but I'm so happy it's getting better. It's been really annoying not being able to use it.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hooray! It's so nice that he gets such a nice long break. I hope the last stretch goes quickly. It'll be so nice when it's all done.

Erica said...

I loved this time of year, When Erik actually got to be home. It was so nice. I share your pain though. The day of Graduation is a very exciting happy day! You can do it:)