Don't count the hours in the day. Make the hours in the day count.

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next gneration their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." - General Colin L. Powell

26 July 2008

Memories....

Here's a fun one... (Thanks, Amy!)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, still leave a comment for me so I know you were here!

3 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

I remember when you were watching Annelyn and scratched her nose, leaving a little red spot on the tip. And now that I've resurrected the guilt you felt, here's a better memory: Remember when Nancy and I hosted a birthday party for Troy and had about a million people crammed into our little dorm room? Or I remember watching you perform "Walk the Line" with the choir, in addition to other numbers, but that one was the most memorable.
(Thanks for the great memories on my blog!)

Clayton said...

I remember the first time we went bowling together...Ahhh, like it was yesterday. As with any good date, you put your foot in your mouth BIGtime! Remember what you said? Are you blushing again? :P <3

AlwaysMee said...

I remember a project involving lots of duck tape and newspaper...